Looking to meal prep? O2X EAT Specialist AJ Fusco (@forkandhoseco) has you covered
4 Chicken Breasts
1 Pint Cherry Tomatoes
1 Red Onion
1 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
1 Garlic Clove
Red Wine Vinegar
– Place all ingredients in a plastic bag or bowl. Marinate chicken at least 1 hour or up to overnight.
– Grill over medium heat for 5-7 minutes, flip and grill for another 5-7 minutes or until cooked through to 165*
Tomato – Cucumber Salad
– Slice ingredients thin. Combine ingredients in a bowl. Taste and adjust seasoning
– Combine ingredients in a bowl. Taste and adjust seasoning
– Cook according to the package
– Toss drained farro with a drizzle of Olive Oil, stir.