O2X, a company founded by Adam La Reau and two other former SEALs, works with DoD, DHS and emergency responders, but the Chicago Blackhawks and Philadelphia Phillies have also used its services.
- Seasonal Mood Issues: What you need to know
- Holiday-season Nutrition Hacks
- Hate Running? Here Are Some Cardio Alternatives
- Littoral Combat Ship Crew Adopts to ‘Human Performance’ Training to Make Better Sailors
- The O2X Tactical Performance Podcast: Episode 41 – Frank Wintrich
- First responders hope self-care training in Gilbert, AZ helps with retention of crews