There’s a new training program in the D.C. Fire Department that’s focused on not just the physical health of its first responders, but their mental health as well. News4’s Cory Smith has more on why that’s become such a priority and how the department is working to change minds with O2X Human Performance.
- Seasonal Mood Issues: What you need to know
- Holiday-season Nutrition Hacks
- Hate Running? Here Are Some Cardio Alternatives
- Littoral Combat Ship Crew Adopts to ‘Human Performance’ Training to Make Better Sailors
- The O2X Tactical Performance Podcast: Episode 41 – Frank Wintrich
- First responders hope self-care training in Gilbert, AZ helps with retention of crews