O2X Experience Team
O2X Director of Experience
Our mission is maximizing Human Performance through world-class training and education
O2X Human Performance was founded by former Navy SEALs with a passion for serving others. From day one, our goal has been to help people learn how to make small, incremental changes that lead to sustainable lifestyle improvements. Our tailored EAT SWEAT THRIVE curriculum targets the specific issues facing tactical populations including high rates of injury, elevated cancer and cardiac health risks, and behavioral health issues. While originally designed to meet the unique demands of tactical athletes, the science-backed methodology has been successful with Olympic and collegiate athletes, professional sports organizations, and other top tier organizations.
The O2X team is comprised of U.S. Special Operations veterans, Olympic, professional, and All-American collegiate athletes, firefighters, and over 70 human performance experts who are passionate about maximizing human performance and helping others rise higher.
O2X makes impact. We do meaningful work with high performing people from diverse and interesting backgrounds. Our brand is strong, we have loyal followers, and as our company grows, so do our stories of success. We are seeking an amplifier.
The O2X digital marketer will be a highly skilled storyteller, capable of sharing the work of our company with a wide audience in meaningful ways. This person understands our brand, our culture, our mission, our messaging and has a knack for communicating it across all digital medium.
The chief focus of the O2X digital marketer will be the top of the funnel: creating contact points and opportunities for a larger number of people, the right people, to come in contact with O2X through advertising, marketing, communications, social media, and media placement. Further, he or she will be responsible for supporting the business development team with marketing collateral as they form relationships and potential partnerships.
A successful O2X digital marketer will be a skilled steward of his or her time and of projects, have a keen attention to detail, and will be able to operate independently while keeping supervisors updated on progress.
Additionally, this person will complete other tasks as assigned to support the O2X mission that may include, but not limited to: research, content generation, tech support, customer service, and others.
Key Job Functions:
• Development and execution of marketing plan, with digital medium as primary vehicle
• Oversight of marketing allocations within larger Experience budget
• Increase O2X brand awareness in current markets and expand into new ones
• Content creation – written and visual marketing collateral
• Assist with social media strategy
• Metrics and results tracking
• Serve as representative of O2X to clients and partners, build and maintain relationships
• Conduct research, fact checks, participate in professional development, and support other operations of O2X as able and assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 3+ years of experience in marketing, advertising, or communications role with a heavy digital focus
• Track record of successful brand building and representation
• Experience creating and executing marketing campaigns across multiple channels
• Deep understanding of O2X brand, clients, and key populations
• High level of comfortability with digital marketing strategy and execution
• Tier one people skills and passion for meeting client needs
• Demonstrated problem-solving ability
• Solid understanding of the benefits of maximizing human performance
• Proven verbal and written communication skills; writing samples required
• Familiarity with emergency services, military, and/or elite athletic organizations is a plus
• Proficiency and experience working with email management systems (i.e. campaign monitor, mail chimp, pardot, etc.)
• Experience/comfortability with SEO
• Organizational skills and experience with customer database management
• Experience with Adobe suite
• Experience/comfortability with Google Analytics
• Passionate about joining the O2X team
• Team always comes first
• Self-motivated, high energy, aspiration to succeed
• Superior organization and multitasking skills
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Is proactive and persistent in order to complete the task
• Creative and innovative, with a desire to enhance the customer experience
• Excellent communicator with the ability to develop lasting internal and external relationships
• Flexible and adaptable: Team player
Title and salary commensurate with experience.