Starting today, the Alexandria Fire Department will hold 4-day training clinic for 27 new recruits to focus on mental and physical wellness in order to achieve peak performance on the job. The department has brought in O2x Human Performance to work with the new recruits.
- SWEAT: Utilizing the Squat to Improve Tactical Performance
- How the Alexandria Fire Department is Mastering Mental Health
- The O2X Tactical Performance Podcast: Episode 39 – Ramone Resop
- Optimize your Post-Injury Comeback
- Updates from On-Site (September 2021)
- Training teaches Chesapeake firefighter recruits best health practices