Founded by former US Navy SEALs, O2X’s comprehensive curriculum targets the specific issues facing tactical populations including high rates of injury, elevated cancer and cardiac health risks, and behavioral health issues commonly associated with high-stress work environments.
What you’ll find in the book:
- Our science-backed EAT SWEAT THRIVE methodology
- The role of nutrition in optimizing performance
- The principles of movement, injury prevention, and conditioning
- The physiological impact of stress and how to build resilience
- The importance of sleep for performance
- Concrete ways to get 1% better every day
- Real-world stories from tactical athletes and human performance experts
- All the science you would find in a text book presented in the same digestible way we teach our signature workshops
As a tactical athlete, you have no offseason. This book gives you the tools you need to get better every day so you can finish your career as strong as you started.